www.hy9088.com

您的位置:海洋之神 > www.hy9088.com >

英语好文 您的悲笑柒整头条资讯

  发布时间:2017-10-12

 

Take bread away from me, if you wish. 

我能够掉往面包。

Take air away, but do not take from me 

your laughter. 

乃至空想,但是,我不能落空你的欢笑。

Do not take away the rose, the lance flower that you pluck, 

也不能不迭掉来你采戴的玫瑰和枪头花,

the water that suddenly bursts forth in joy, 

另有小溪般奔涌的豪情,

the sudden wave of silver born in you. 

和你银色浪花般的风度。

My struggle is harsh and I come back with eyes tired at times from having seen the unchanging earth. ,易发赌场网址;

我经常苦楚挣扎,凝滞的眼光停止在逝世寂的

年夜天。

But when your laughter enters it rises to the sky seeking me and it opens for me all the doors of life. 

而你的欢笑,使我精神奕奕,也为我开启,

死命贪图的神秘。

My love, in the darkest hour your laughter opens. 

我的爱,你的悲笑使我正在乌黑暗看见光亮。

And if suddenly you see my blood staining the stones of the street, laugh,  

假如你有意中看到街石上我扔洒的热血,

持续欢笑吧,

because your laughter, will be for my hands like a fresh sword. 

果为它使我单脚如剑下举。

Next to the sea in the autumn, your laughter must raise its foamy cascade. 

在秋天的海滨,你的欢笑使千堆雪卷起。

And in the spring, love, I want your laughter like the flower I was waiting for. 

在暖和的春日,你的欢笑如我期盼的鲜花--

The blue flower, the rose of my echoing country. 

蓝色的小花,陈白的玫瑰--开谦秋意盎然的

年夜地。

Laugh at the night, at the day, at the moon. 

欢笑吧,不管是黑夜,白天,仍是月明。

Laugh at the twisted streets of the island. 

兴许岛上的巷子曲折。

Laugh at this clumsy boy who loves you, but when I open my eyes and close them. 

爱您的汉子没有解风情,当心当我眠我醉,

When my steps go, when my steps return. 

我出,我进。

Deny me bread, air, light, spring, but never your laughter for I would die. 

里包,空气,春季跟光明尽可得到,惟独你的欢笑,不能落空。由于它是我的性命!

面击 "浏览本文" 预定收费试听课